Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Very Important New Ingredient!!!!

We had overnight guests yesterday and true to my new quest (Denver Sandwiches and Omelets), I cooked a nice Denver Omelet for breakfast. My guest asked where is the pickle slice??? Okay so now I know a true Denver Sandwich or Omelet has to include a pickle slice. In view of this new discovery I think we will have to hold out for a few more days in case some new things come up. I was so excited about this new development I forgot to ask her where does the pickle slice go? In with the eggs?? On the bread?? An accompinment?? More on this issue later. The Countess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, T.P. You get excited pretty easily ---and over a pickle no less.
When I grew up in N.D. we had Denver sandwiches a lot, especially on Fridays. We did not have a pickle with them at home but at a cafe it would be served as a side--not mixed in ..
Later, The Rebel

Anonymous said...

People should read this.