Monday, May 28, 2007

Where I have been and where I'm going!!!!

I've been around for a long time, lived in a lot of places, some of them weird and some not. My first time overseas I traveled with 4 children from Oregon to Brindisi, Italy. This was in the early 70's, soldiers all over the airport in Rome, I wasn't expecting this and I was just a little bit SCARED. Italy was a great time for our whole family, we loved the Italians and the countryside, we lived a block from the Adriatic Sea. Before that we had lived in Minnesota, Arizona and Oregon, Italy opened up a whole new world. After three years we moved to Colorado Springs for 3 years, also a good place, then on to Pusan, Korea for 3 years, Washington D.C. for 2 years and on to Saudi Arabia for 3 years. We have been back to Minnesota for 20 years. We do live in Arizona in the winter time, it adds a little extra dimension to our lives. This is it for today, really a skeleton sketch of the last 35 years. As time goes on I will be writing more about some of our more unusual experiences along the way. Also I will go back to the land before time (more than 35 years ago).

No comments: